Business for sale on the Sunshine Coast – Brett Barton on 0408 607 344 of Verified Businesses has pleasure in presenting this outstanding restaurant business for sale.
This is a premier restaurant situated overlooking the beautiful Pumicestone Passage, with uninterrupted views overlooking the water towards Bribie Island, and operates seven days a week, with three distinctive and very lucrative income streams from the Lunch and Dinner trade, plus everything in between!!
• Perfect strategic location situated overlooking Pumicestone Passage with spectacular views.
• Ideal for a range of buyers, husband and wife teams, entrepreneurs or existing restaurateurs.
• Profitable enough for any partnership arrangement.
• Arguably the best position within the best location on the Sunshine Coast.
• No money to spend on the business – Cash flow positive from day one!
• Experienced staff in place who are happily employed.
• Restaurant appeals to a broad market, younger clients through to retirees.
• Strong Branding, consistently growing, high rate of local and visitor repeats.
• Strong marketing partnership in place.
The business is fully licensed and holds down a unique position in the market, with absolutely stunning views, spectacular food, and great coffee. It’s a Trip Advisor “Certificate of Excellence” award winner. Through consistently supplying an exciting product and superior service to a loyal local customer base and tourists who frequent the restaurant throughout the year, it continues to cement itself as one of the most popular venues on the southern Sunshine Coast.
This idyllic restaurant has a modern fit-out, seats up to 100 and can cater up to 150 in a more cocktail style event. The restaurant has all the required equipment in excellent condition, and nothing to spend in order to provide a new owner with great cash flow from day one. With a strong repeat client base of loyal locals who enjoy the convenience, service and value which it provides, it’s truly a dream business for a husband and wife team with experience in hospitality, a chef, existing restaurateur, or even entrepreneur who seeks an outstanding well-equipped restaurant in a prime location with loads and loads of repeat business. It is also used as a fantastic wedding reception venue and would host on average 20 weddings per annum.
This business is centrally located within a bustling community and consistently growing with increasing turnovers and profits, and a very high local and visitor repeat rate of 80-90%. Set amongst an array of other drawcard shops and businesses, it’s surrounded by residential resorts, holiday apartments and private residents.
Beautifully presented, with stunning views of the very best Caloundra has to offer this business features a modern fit-out, a welcome warm feel, great functionality, and offers new owners’ special value and security with potential for growth for many years to come.
A very rare opportunity in the Caloundra area – call for further information and to book an inspection today without delay!