Business for sale in North Lakes, Craig Campbell of Verified Businesses 0419 747 709, has much pleasure in presenting this outstanding café for those seeking a bit more for their investment!!
• Prime location on busy road, situated within new shopping complex and service hub for the local area
• Consistent foot traffic and passing trade, set amongst a residential area
• Strategically located adjacent to a local medical centre and Supa IGA Supermarket
• Positioned by its great products, relaxed atmosphere, convenience, quality and affordability!
• This business captures passing trade with ease!!
• All the equipment is in as new condition and excellent working order
• Nothing needs to be spent on the business
• A profitable cash business, with turnover increasing over recent years
• Constant pedestrian traffic and plenty of parking
• Ample seating inside and out
• Sound growth prospects
• It’s as easy, simple and as hassle free as a new owner wants to make it
• Excellent repeat customer base of locals and regular visitors to the area.
• Fully staffed, owner hours could be as flexible as required
A very well presented business situated within a busy local shopping complex. This modern café catches your eye the moment you walk in, with its contemporary décor and beautiful display cabinets packed with a delicious array of fare. The café offers a large range of baked products, which includes pies, sausage rolls, pastries, cakes, muffins, slices, rolls, plus freshly made gourmet sandwiches, burgers, roasts, rolls, wraps, salads, steak sandwiches, a selection of breakfast meals and much more. Along with the wide range of popular food and beverages, the ‘great coffee’ on offer is a drawcard for locals and visitors alike all year round. The current owners ‘went all out’ when establishing this dry bakery/ café, not only does it have an impressive fit-out, great profile and a fresh image, it also has a large range of modern ‘as new’ plant and equipment all in excellent working order, and complete with trained and experience staff in place. Being positioned by the ‘convenience factors’ associated with its location, this business attracts and benefits from the strong repeat customer base of locals who live and/or work in the immediate area, including the adjacent medical centre and shoppers visiting the nearby Supa IGA on a daily basis. The business’s competitive pricing structure, quality food and good service has provided consistent turnover over the past few years, and is set for new owners to reap the benefits. This is a popular type of business which continues to grow and produce great profits, and is consequently perfect for a new owner or working couple who wish to enjoy the lifestyle benefits of an easy to run café situated in a perfect location. This outstanding business is a great opportunity for those who seek a proven performer in a growth corridor on Brisbane’s North side – your early inspection is strongly advised!