Call us for a free 1 hour consultation, and let us to do an accurate assessment of your business’s current market value. Please try to gather as much of the information listed below.
Your broker will be in touch with you shortly, if they haven’t already done so. We would like to make a time to meet with you confidentially, either at our office, at your business, or somewhere private.
At this meeting we start by asking you some questions about your business and take a discreet look around your business (if possible).
We discuss your sales expectations, timing and any other special details accordingly. We need to gain the most thorough understanding of all aspects of your businessin order to give you the most accurate indication of the market value, and sale probability.
We take your information away, review it, analyse it and then:
We will prepare a comprehensive Market Analysis Report and advise you of what your business may sell for.
Your broker will be in touch with you once again, to make a time to meet with you confidentially to discuss the report and marketing strategy best suited to your circumstances and business.
Have some information ready:
- Previous 3 years Profit and Loss & Balance Sheets
- Copy of previous 12 months’ BAS (Business Activity Statements)
- Copy of the last 3 years’ tax returns
- List of aged debtors - 30, 60, 90, and 90+ day accounts
- Monthly turnover (in bar chart form if possible)
- Detailed list of plant & equipment, and fixtures & fittings including vehicle details; year, rego#, model#, VIN#, mileage
- Signed copy of lease on premises together with any deed of assignment, extensions and covenants
- Signed copies of leases on equipment
- Copy of any franchise or licensing agreement
- Full details of all personnel, (length of service, qualifications, rate of pay, number of hours worked per week)
- Business Number - Office of Fair Trading, QLD
- Australian Business Number (ABN) - ATO
- Australian Company Number (ACN)
- Brief description and history of the business
- Selection of photos of the premises